As she grows during months 6 through 9,
you'll noticed marked gains in her mobility, hearing, and eyesight. Be looking for these benchmarks:
- Reaching for toys in front of her while sitting up completely unsupported.
- Rolling over back to front and front to back.
- Advancing dexterity in manipulating objects with her hands.
- Exhibiting taste preferences.
- Seeing about as clearly as an adult.
- Recognizing simple words and phrases.
Toys and Activities for 6-9 Month Old Babies
Great Toys for Crawlers
Fun With Light and Shadows
Baby Growth and Development in the First Year
0 to 3 Month Development
3 to 6 Month Development
6 to 9 Month Development 9 to 12 month Development