- Roughly a 30% increase in body weight and a 20% increase in length.
- Though she cannot reach out and intentionally grasp a toy, she will become aware of her hands.
- Ability to recognize her primary caregiver's scent.
- Though she doesn't have any depth perception to judge how near or far objects are, she can see objects 8 to 15 inches away with clarity. (See Infant Activites for Visual Skills
- Keen responses to touches and textures which she finds soothing.
Always remember to be cautious when comparing your baby's physical development to other children at any age. There is a wide range of "normal."