Timi and Leslie diaper bags (Compare Prices) are often a popular choice among celebrities. Perhaps it is the designer's penchant for all things vintage that has set these bags on the celebrity diaper bag pedestal. Since Timi and Leslie began making bags in 2000, it's a brand that several stars have used to stow away all their baby items and walk away looking chic.
Celebrity Fans of Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags Include:
- Jessica Alba carries their Charlie II Tote Diaper Bag. (Compare Prices)
- Bethany Joy Galeotti opted for the larger Camilla duffle bag.
- Pink went dark with the Charlie bag in black.
A Closer look at the Timi and Leslie Charlie II Diaper Bag
Like the photo above, Jessica was spotted with the Charlie II in light brown, but the bag comes in many other colors. From bold colors of mustard and teal to muted colors of pewter and black, you'll find a color that appeals to your unique personality. The diaper bag is PVC free and made of faux leather. Like many Timi and Leslie bags, the Charlie II Tote is set off with custom hardware in an antique brass finish.
Some of the features of this bag include:
- Six interior pockets
- Key fob
- Pouchette with credit cards slots and zipper
- Changing mat with pocket for diapers and wipes
- Convenient straps for hanging on a stroller
- Insulated pocket for bottles
- Measurements: 14.75"H x 17"W x 4.75"D x 8.5"HD
Like the look but not the price? Get the look of designer diaper bags for less.
I loved one of their items so much that I featured it in my Top Baby Spring Products.